Holmes Landscape Company encourages neighborhoods looking for a landscape maintenance contractor to be careful when making their choice. Here are ten questions that should be asked of any landscaping firm seeking your business.
- Knowing that the weather changes weekly, will we need to adjust our controllers weekly and If so, how will you manage that?
- Do you feel there is any disadvantage to using power hedge clippers on our landscape bushes?
- How would you suggest we prune our bushes and trees to achieve the best looking and healthiest plants?
- Will we need to have soil tests performed or do you have enough experience to tell us what we will need?
- Can we do anything to adjust our soil pH?
- Will mulching be beneficial for our landscape and how will you manage that?
- Will it be possible for us to establish a water usage budget and then monitor it weekly?
- Do you have any water histories on your current jobs that show us your success with water saving?
- Are you a licensed contractor or a salesperson and how long have you been in business?
If you’d like to hear our answers to these and other questions you may have, please call Larry Holmes at 760.732.3379, or send him a message at firstname.lastname@example.org.