Holmes Landscape is a San Diego homeowners association landscape maintenance company providing high quality landscape services incorporating the most innovative technologies and techniques. We assist our clients by providing landscape design and renovations, soil and plant fertility programs, problem soil solutions, and weekly water management and usage monitoring.
The success of Holmes Landscape can be attributed to the personal integrity and hard work of Larry Holmes, and to the many dedicated, hard-working people that he employs. Larry Holmes demonstrates a work philosophy based on attention to detail, innovation, and customer service. Holmes Landscape Company has grown to become one of San Diego County’s leading landscape maintenance and tree service companies.
- Site walk-throughs and analysis with customer’s landscape committee.
- Complete irrigation system audit.
- Neighborhood cleanup – around residences, common areas and slopes.
- Soil testing to establish quality and type of soil.
- Fertilization program for trees, plants and lawns.
- Weed and pest control programs.
- Lawn care program – aeration and watering schedule.
- Tree pruning and shrubery shaping.
- Goal setting with the customer’s landscape committee.
- Water Management Tasks
- Slope Maintenance Tasks
- Garden and Planter Maintenance Tasks
- Lawn Maintenance Tasks
- Miscellaneous Maintenance Tasks:
- Spraying – Spraying with herbicides and pesticides is done as required to control and/or eradicate specific pests.
- Repairs – All parts used in the repairs are reported on the daily time sheet along with the specific location they were used.
- Tree staking and guying – as required.
- Spot aeration and/or fertilization, lawn seeding or sodding, and planting – as required.
- Baiting – Snail, gopher and squirrel baits are applied throughout the year.
- Seasonal Maintenance Tasks:
- Aeration – All of our lawns are aerated a minimum of twice a year, spring and fall.
- Fertilization – Lawns are fertilized 7-8 times a year, planters 3-5 times a year, and slopes 2-4 times a year.
- Corrective Pruning – Trees under fifteen feet are thinned and opened up in November and December before the winter winds and rains.
- Weed Control – as required
San Diego Homeowners Association Landscape Maintenance Company